Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A good movie after a long time..(Continued)

Friends sorry for the delayed update about the movie.

I could not wait long to finish the movie, and watched the remaining part in my return journey back to home the same day. And have to admit, the remaining part was even better.
The movie as it turned out, is actually about the relationship of 2 brothers, rather than my initial impression of being a love story.

Towards the end, I had moist eyes thinking had I been the same person or better if I had an elder brother?

It is definitely a must watch for everyone who can sit through the movie while thinking and relating to his own life, otherwise you can find many loopholes and can laugh out load at many instances.

So my final verdict for this movie is that it is 4 * movie for some while it can be a 2 * movie for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment